The iPad online help systems offer a new pathway for Affinity iPad learning and can be accessed via the following links:
Users can view the Help without leaving their current Affinity session, and as it is dynamically responsive, the content automatically scales to fit different screen sizes for optimal viewing.
Get answers fast
As for all our online help systems, a three-click search will reveal your topic in a matter of seconds. Just enter your search term(s) in the Search tab and tap a search result to view the topic you are interested in.
Searching is also app-specific, so there is no need to wade through pages of browser search results to find the answers you need.
Other features of online help
iPad online help follows in the footsteps of the already published online help for Affinity desktop apps:
If you haven’t used our online help systems before, here are some of the key benefits.
- Comprehensive—they cover all the features available in our apps, with topics typically having a What, Why and How To structure. The topic count ranges from 240 to 446 per language (10 languages supported), and we host between 700 and 1000 graphics in each language.
- View anytime—users can view the online help without their app being open—any place, anywhere—providing they have internet access.
- Always in sync—topic content is kept in sync with the latest app features; in-app Help is a mirror of online Help.
- Easily swap language—users can manually change Help language independently of app/OS language.
- Share links—you can copy the currently viewed topic’s URL to share Help information.
- Video support—supporting videos are provided, e.g. in Affinity Photo iPad’s Touch gestures topic.
- Before/after image comparisons—before/after image comparisons are provided for topics like adjustments, filters and layer effects.
- Multi-tabbed image comparisons—multi-tabbed image comparisons let you jump between options to demonstrate different results.
Access via iPad’s Slide Over window
One other cool feature is the ability to display online Help alongside your Affinity iPad app by using iPadOS’ in-built Slide Over window feature. You won’t need to leave your working document to read help again.
Why not take some time out to see how useful the online Help can really be, including using the exciting Slide Over Window.
Here are the Help URLs once again if you would like to bookmark them for future reference.
- Affinity Designer desktop help
- Affinity Photo desktop help
- Affinity Publisher desktop help
- Affinity Designer for iPad help
- Affinity Photo for iPad help