The past four and half months have been challenging as we’ve all adapted to working from home. But thankfully, this hasn’t stopped us working hard on our apps and bringing you another update—say hello to version 1.8.4.
The focus of this version has been on lots of fixes, performance improvements and various small tweaks, including:
- Many IDML, PDF and text improvements in Affinity Publisher
- Magic Keyboard support for the iPad versions of both Affinity Designer and Affinity Photo, including updated cursors to show hover states and trackpad gesture support
- Numerous RAW improvements in Affinity Photo
- The ability to show groups as folder icons in the Layer Panel across all apps
- Preparations to our macOS and iPad apps to ready them for the release of Big Sur and iOS 14 later in the year.
This update is available now, and free to download for existing users. You can read our article about How to install Affinity updates if you need some help with installation.
Alternatively, the Affinity v1.8.4 apps are available to purchase for a one-off payment with no subscription.
For even more information about the update, the full release notes for each app and operating system are available via the links below:
- Affinity Publisher macOS
- Affinity Publisher Windows
- Affinity Designer macOS
- Affinity Designer Windows
- Affinity Designer iPad
- Affinity Photo macOS
- Affinity Photo Windows
- Affinity Photo iPad